Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(06-20-2021, 05:00 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 04:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 03:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:58 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:38 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Fortunately for the liberals on BGR, their audience is miniscule. If their friends and families knew what kind of people they are, they would have a Thanksgiving turkey all to themselves.

At least one of them is on here confessing his own immediate family disagrees with him on all this. As I asked him, are they idiots too? LOL 

To be THAT willfully ignorant takes talent.

Yes, i have two immediate family members who are bigots. Both admit they adore Trump because he thinks the way they do. My uncle is a racist and my mom is a hater of foreigners.  They love the Donald for much the same reason that most love Donald-he is an apologist for their bigotry. Cf, vector, outsider, and myself all know this to be true and i think we've decided it's time to call people out on it . whether they are family, friends, colleagues , or just bigoted cyber ninjas.  My mother is a wonderful mother and i adore her. But , yes, she is  ignorant in her bigoted views.

Right. In your bigoted view.

No, most anyone except a bigot would agree with me . Whether its a family member or not, if someone hates Arabs, Mexicans, and most any other foreign-born person and makes fun of the way they talk and dress then they are a bigot and ignorant. I love my mom and she is a great mother but her views are ignorant . There's no other way of saying it. And actually its even worse than what I've described on here.

^^ LOL, that is hogwash. You make up rules as you go just like a bunch of 6 year old kids playing sandlot baseball. Real baseball rules are published each year by Little League Baseball in the official handbook of rules. Why? because every new season yokels across the land try to arbitrarily change the rules to benefit USUALLY, their own team or their own kids. So it's reasonable to state categorically, that even secular wisdom used to advise against constant efforts to change long established norms.

And let me clue you as to another rather important false slander in your post; almost NOBODY hates foreign-born people, much less making fun of the way they dress and talk. What does that even have to do with this conversation anyway? And seriously, who appointed shallow people like you to make rash judgments on who hates who?

There is only one obvious bias in any of you guy's posts and it is continually and persistently against conservatives and Christians (they're not necessarily the same FWIW). You never, and I mean never take on the validity of the right's contention which holds that moral behavior is perfectly laid out in the Scriptures. And you will not admit that social justice at best, pollutes moral behavior with exceptions based on wait for it.... race. To that end the Lord handed down to man His Word, the Bible. You can't change so much as the dot over an i unless you want to suffer eternal consequences for having done so.

Rev 22 verse 18 & 19

testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Matt 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The arbiters of change, the left, are exactly what they accuse God's people of being.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed??? - by TheRealThing - 06-20-2021, 02:44 PM