Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all my catholics!?!?
(08-06-2021, 02:30 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I strongly recommend the PBS Frontline  documentary Secrets of the Vatican .  It reveals just how far up in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church the corruption and criminality goes.   Required viewing for impressionable young minds even considering this religion.  Here's just one little snippet.

Not everything about the religious are what they seem on the surface.   At 3:30 of this clip, we learn about the real Teresa.  I recommend Hitchens'  Hell's Angel  , an expose' on the real  Teresa .

I know who the real Teresa is already. She disgusts me.. and most of my catholic friends. So next.

Is the catholic hierarchy corrupt? Yup. We almost all believe that too.

Has the vatican covered up in the past, present, and likely the future -- the fact that a bunch of horrible men have done a lot a horrible things to a lot of innocent kids? Yup. Again, almost any catholic you ask will tell you the same thing. 

Do I think that there's quite a few Pope's burning in hell? Absolutely. Again, almost any catholic you ask will tell you the same thing.

You're trying to play a game of 'gotcha' with me. And its funny, because I already agreed with you on all your points.

But the fact that you didn't and dont know what Apologetics is about -- tells us quite a bit about you. Usually in your very first post on a subject, when you get the entire idea wrong... it sorta ends the conversation. And it did, because you didn't even mention it again. So ---- 'gotcha'?? 

I don't need to watch a bunch of documentaries.. you could have just asked me what I thought about it. lol.

The fact is, you're an obvious troll and everyone on this entire website knows it. I just went and looked through your posts...  99% of them are just angry, personal, and trying to get people riled up. You just picked the wrong guy this time I guess.

We get it. You hate religion and especially catholics. No problem brother. Do you and do it well. If it brings you peace and serenity.. and you're gonna love this! Because as Pope Francis said, "who am i to judge?"

You got anything else you'd like to say? The floor is yours.  Wink 

Peace be with you, my friend.

Again, why did you leave a 6 paragraph rambling about medicare and socialized medicine right in the middle of all this? Its a bit 'tourette-ish'.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ronald reagan's post:
  • jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
Calling all my catholics!?!? - by ronald reagan - 08-06-2021, 10:43 AM
RE: Calling all my catholics!?!? - by ronald reagan - 08-06-2021, 06:19 PM
RE: Calling all my catholics!?!? - by jetpilot - 08-07-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: Calling all my catholics!?!? - by jetpilot - 08-08-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: Calling all my catholics!?!? - by jetpilot - 08-08-2021, 12:40 AM
RE: Calling all my catholics!?!? - by jetpilot - 08-09-2021, 06:25 PM
RE: Calling all my catholics!?!? - by jetpilot - 08-26-2021, 06:54 AM
RE: Calling all my catholics!?!? - by pjdoug - 10-30-2021, 12:40 PM
RE: Calling all my catholics!?!? - by jetpilot - 11-15-2021, 09:21 PM