Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sidney Powell drags Alito and others into January Insurrection
(09-28-2021, 08:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 12:26 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 09:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: After everything broke loose “She had to speed it up before Justice Alito might issue an injunction which is what should have happened.” 

I’ve watched it 5 times.  I have no idea what you think she says. Tell
Me.  What is she saying?  It sure as hell sounds like she is telling the plan was to delay the vote so Alito could issue an  injunction.  I know you live in a different delusional universe but wasn’t that the plan? 

Sidney Powell is spilling the beans on your traitor friends.

I watched the Kraken’s video. It didn’t matter where it was hosted.
Nowhere does Powell say or imply that she knew knew in advance that the mob would be entering the Capitol. What she said is that Pelosi received notice that she had filed suit and that she - Pelosi - sped things up so that Alito did not rule on her - Powell's - filing. Had Pelosi not been aware of Powell's filing, then Alito might have ruled in Powell's favor before the certification was completed. You are right that the direct quotes do not matter. If you have watched the video 5 times, then you have misunderstood what was being said five times.
Oh yes, none of these goobers knew the mob would enter the Capitol. Dodgy  
A filing with Alito was all but useless unless there was a major delay.  Spontaneously a group of people was called to attack the Capitol while the electoral count was occurring.  Something pointed them in that direction.  Serendipity I guess.  And just so happens all the while the Trump goons were feverishly attempting to undermine democracy with a SC justice.  But it was all coincidence.  Nothing to see.  

The conspiracy theories that float around in your head versus the obvious realities.
Only person killed was an unarmed Trump supporter. Nobody at the "riot" got so much as a noogie from any Trump supporter. But you know that and continue to lie anyway. If you are breathing you are lying.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sidney Powell drags Alito and others into January Insurrection - by jetpilot - 09-28-2021, 09:50 AM