Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Bannon Calls For 'Shock Troops' To 'Deconstruct' State As GOP Takes Oval Office
Like I said, all you got are lies. Especially to the point of the immediate revising of my posts. I made my meaning regarding character assassination clear enough for all but the consummate liar.

I am not worried about being persecuted  by the likes of you. And my statement did not include the word persecution. That word was inserted by means of revision by you Cardfan. I state my positions clearly and you come back immediately to revise everything I say with the going mischaracterizations of the left, along with adding the buzz words and talking points meant to mock traditional conservative values. In short if you choose to believe and spread lies, and you obviously do, that's one thing; but you're not getting away with revising my posts.

Seen the story yet or not: you will wait for the leftist rewrite of the truth of it, and then you will support Moms being tagged as domestic terrorists. All the while because of your contempt,  you're all-in on the illegal entry of the real terrorists to the south.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Bannon Calls For 'Shock Troops' To 'Deconstruct' State As GOP Takes Oval Office - by TheRealThing - 10-06-2021, 02:30 PM