Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soaring inflation rate under the Biden administration
(10-08-2021, 12:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 03:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: LOL. Give us a list of Republicans who've crashed the economy Cardfan.

W. Bush and  Trump for starters. 

you could throw in Reagan too but Bush 1 raised taxes to pay the bills and he lost because of it. But his willingness to do what the nation needed set up Clinton’s economic upturn.

George Bush did not cause the global financial crisis of 2007:

The 2007-08 financial crisis affected many countries
simultaneously and led to a global economic crisis unseen since
the Great Depression. It was triggered by a proliferation of

financial products linked to risky mortgage loans. The crisis
seriously called into question financial globalisation"
https://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/docserver/...2A1FD50B40

US NEWS: Sept 23, 2008
Rep Barney Frank's contributing lies and false logic---
"Over the past few weeks I've been skeptical of claims by Rep. Barney Frank, chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, that he's been a consistent and leading voice for reform of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the two government-sponsored home-lending giants whose fall is the immediate cause of the current financial turmoil. The Massachusetts Democrat and I went at it here and here and here. Now, finally, Frank acknowledges that he dismissed ample warnings about Fannie and Freddie shenanigans five years ago.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/sam...ial-crisis

If you're typing you're lying Cardfan. I was paying attention to world events during the Bush era, but anybody can avoid the DNC political narrative of your preferred spew and research what really happened; the information is still out there for all to see. AFWIW, your side has yet to learn one thing about the failures of  Keynesian Economics, whether that be in the historical sense or the recent sense because this time they're really going for the jugular.

As for MR Trump, I have litigated the issue successfully using the facts on this forum since 2015. Trump's economy was vibrant, fair minded and very successful as history proves. You've yet to prove one point of your contention to what are indisputable historical facts of record. Instead though epically repugnant, you have done a yoeman's work in spreading the lies of the left and the revisions of the left. To that end you are hard to clean after and I apologize to everyone else, but I just am not willing to waste the time necessary to come on here and contest every lie that you put up Cardfan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Soaring inflation rate under the Biden administration - by TheRealThing - 10-10-2021, 03:19 PM