Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship)
PC_U_KNOW_98 Wrote:I'm not one bit disappointed in this Tiger team. After losing 7 starters from last year including the entire pitching rotation, to do what they did I am proud of them. And yes corndog you are right, they will playing in that game again next year, should anyways, but losing the bats and defense of Brown and Williams will hurt. I wouldn't go as far as saying they were overhyped cause the talent to win the region was there. The more I think about how Paintsville should have rocked Horn I realized something, they were trying to rock him instead of just going up there and being patient. That might have something to do with them popping out a million times, IDK, just looked like they were all swinging for the fence.

i can agree with that. I help coach a little league team and we have the best player in the league. the past three games he has been trying as hard as he can to hit a homerun and he either pops out or grounds out. you just have to let it flow and let the game come to you. if you try too hard and swing as hard as you can, you start pullin off the ball and you struggle. looks like thats what happened last night.
Messages In This Thread
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship) - by corndog23 - 06-01-2006, 03:15 PM