Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship)
corndog23 Wrote:Paintsville did have oppurtunities to win but they simply were just not as good as people let on. If they were, Brady would have been rocked. Paintsville was WAY overhyped, as they always are by their fans, and SC showed that. pretty good season Pville, you will be better next year and i will predict you will be in this game again next year, but you just were not regional champion material this year.....
Although I agree a lot with your post, I don't remember where Paintsville was ever overhyped this year. Everyone said they were young and talented and would be in the thick of things and they were. They had 2 wins over JC and Pikeville, wins over SCHS and ACHS Paintsville went 5-2 against AC, JC, and Pikeville. SC went 3-3 against the same teams. The truth is, SC won this game, and deserves to play Boyd County, Paintsville was every bit as tough as claimed. I will continue to support the Cards, but backhanded compliments from you are not wanted.
Messages In This Thread
Sheldon Clark 7 Paintsville 5 (15th Region Championship) - by The Guru - 06-01-2006, 03:51 PM