Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soaring inflation rate under the Biden administration
(12-12-2021, 02:08 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(12-11-2021, 12:36 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Define willful ignorance. Live-for-today rabid Dems having gotten a taste for free money, and could therefore care less if it hurts them in the near future. In one month inflation rates have jumped from an astronomic 31 year high to now a 40 year high. Meanwhile the administration is doing it's darnedest to push through the bribe back better plan in order to give the latest installment to US gravy train riders (to include our liberal BGR residents), to keep them bought off until Dems can accomplish 'the transformation.'

AFWIW, the CBO has run the real numbers on the Biden economic plan and It is NOT paid for at all. In fact instead of 1.75 trillion in total cost which again Biden insists is paid for, the true cost is north of 5 trillion. 3 trillion of which will be added--- wait for it --- to the DEFICIT.

What free money have they gotten so far though?

So my wife does most all the shopping for the house.  I had to go to Krogers yesterday for a few items.  O  M  G   

The price increases, just haven't noticed it but at the pump (dont eat out much either). 

Makes me want to sell the rental properties and start building the bunker.
The gas prices have not risen nearly as much in Kentucky as they have in most other states. The gas prices could easily be reduced if the Biden administration did nothing but reinstate Trump's energy policy, including restoring the canceled pipeline projects, reopening areas for federal leasing, and reversing the policy changes on fracking. Liberals want higher gas prices because until gas prices become unaffordable for most Americans, sales of electric vehicles will remain dismal.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Soaring inflation rate under the Biden administration - by Hoot Gibson - 12-12-2021, 08:36 PM