Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groups you will be made fun of for loving, OSH can help
Love this topic, my friend. You have already mentioned a few of mine.   I grew up loving the Bee Gees, ABBA and , in fact, most of the ones you mentioned I liked. Not ashamed to say it.  Steve Perry... I mean, what pipes that guy had.    Two of my early crushes were Karen Carpenter and Olivia Newton-John. Loved their stuff.  Air Supply and Wilson Phillips(or was it Phillips Wilson???) as well.

(12-23-2021, 12:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Probably my favorite ABBA tune along with "Waterloo."

(12-23-2021, 03:04 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Love this topic, my friend. You have already mentioned a few of mine.   I grew up loving the Bee Gees, ABBA and , in fact, most of the ones you mentioned I liked. Not ashamed to say it.  Steve Perry... I mean, what pipes that guy had.    Two of my early crushes were Karen Carpenter and Olivia Newton-John. Loved their stuff.  Air Supply and Wilson Phillips(or was it Phillips Wilson???) as well.

Gosh, those girls... I never could decide which I liked better. Flip a coin... Heads, I win; tails , I win!!!   lol

(12-23-2021, 12:22 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Probably my favorite ABBA tune along with "Waterloo."

The ABBA girls, I meant. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
RE: Groups you will be made fun of for loving, OSH can help - by Old School Hound - 12-23-2021, 03:04 AM