Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US could fall to a right-wing dictatorship by 2030, expert predicts
We are not in agreement on the person and/or presidency of DJT there Outsider. Since he first came down the golden escalator to formally announce his candidacy, the ongoing flood of lies being told regarding MR Trump have been historically epic. The only thing I can think of that would eclipse that flood of lies, would be the revisionist alter-reality emanating from the lips of Democrats, and college profs, and HS School teachers, and the rabidly liberal media against the truth these days. Any honest criticisms of MR Trump likely represent less than one in a hundred from among the many which have come down the pike, and which even now continue to spew forth on a daily basis. And did not you take part in the mocking predictions about how the authorities were going to lay the long arm of the law on Trump's shoulders just as soon as his presidential protections lapsed? You guys are always sooo sure but when nothing happens a chorus of crickets sing as you write yourselves passes.

Doctor Marc Siegel was the source of my stats and frankly, I will take his word over what you say any day. Because you Outsider, listen to and gobble up the propaganda and lies with a zest and insatiability which outside of my understanding of the days leading up to the one world government, would defy logic by any metric. But as I posted above from 2 Thessalonians in chapter 2:10-12, I do understand why you willfully accept to the point of craving, the continual diet of lies.

Past all of that, I saw the dog pack attack the Trump Administration at every formal and informal press briefing which occurred. Jim Acosta et-al had no honor as they brought up lying stats and accusations every time they had the mic. The truth is far more have died due to CV-19 under Biden's watch than under Trump. The truth is Biden said once he was president, he was going to end the pandemic --Tout de suite. So what happened? The pandemic is much worse. The truth is Xi and Putin and Kim Jong UN are cutting the US's grass like turbocharged lawnmowers. The truth is shelves are bare and gas is through the roof along with everything else, (but only on those rare occasions when one is lucky enough to actually lay hands on those things they may need). You certainly have my leave to believe everything is better right now, it's your right to be wrong. :) Maybe Putin will cut Kentucky a price break on natural gas since fracking is the worst thing ever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: US could fall to a right-wing dictatorship by 2030, expert predicts - by TheRealThing - 01-17-2022, 04:09 PM