Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Jaggers Lincoln county head coach?
Well I guess showing up to regional basketball games and getting a couple of businesses behind you means winning football games on Friday nights..? nobody is trying to tarnish his name just stating facts that he simply hasn’t felt the need to show up and develop any talent. They will get their answer after May 11.. by the way my info comes from parents and his assistant coaches that he has left to do his job. Also, gonna point out that’s the reason coach Rogers laughed at this and got out to wherever he’s gone at first chance. The businesses backing him are interesting though considering i was told they are trying to offer money to both Pulaski schools on the schedule to not play this year which both schools laughed at. Great hands may be a stretch.. i feel bad for the kid and assistants at LC as they have been blindsided with nothing and from what the coaches told me have quit showing up. Keep trying to save yourself BelieveLC but I know more about the program than you have any clue about.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is jaggers Lincoln county head coach? - by Regular guy - 03-13-2022, 01:10 AM