Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Jaggers Lincoln county head coach?
(03-17-2022, 01:57 PM)OldBallCoach1 Wrote: Coach Rogers didn't laugh off the situation, he was never interviewed or offered the job. There's a reason for that. With that said, the process of this was terrible leadership. no interviews, no transparency, no hiring committee, no community input, no appreciation for the assistant coach that is still running the Lincoln program (Why he's doing it is beyond me), and the list goes on. From everything I hear from Stanford, this issue is not with Josh as a person but with his commitment levels. This is not a rebuild job. Lincoln had been rebuilt under Crutchfield and his staff. He's gone. The majority of the staff is now gone. As I said before, you have 1 coach who also applied for the position who is running the program solo, unless hires have been made. That doesn't work guys. Lincoln is a 4A program in a very tough district, a Head Coach who comes to work 1 day a week is not committed to building a championship program. Nobody cares how many basketball games he attends, how many hands he shakes, how many media appearances he makes, the bottom line is people will judge him based on HIS teams performance on Fridays. With that schedule, Lincoln will be lucky to finish .500. I'm not butt hurt, I don't even live in Lincoln. But for the older guys around the program and the die hard friends I know, I'm not optimistic this hire is going to work out.

Went
7-5 in 2018
3-8 in 2019
5-4 in 2020
6-6 in 2021

Let me just say this. I like Coach Crutchfield and I enjoyed watching this past years team play. But in reality they went 6-6. Lost to a really bad E. Jess team that won 1 game this past season. None of us were involved in the hiring of the new coach but it doesn't seem like they handled it really well with the current staff. That's not Coach Jaggers fault. Support him and support the program is the best thing you can do for Lincoln football. The community support for the program is as high as it's been in a long while. Let him at least start doing his job before you start a campaign against him.
[-] The following 2 users Like BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!, Hatz
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is jaggers Lincoln county head coach? - by BEChargers - 03-18-2022, 02:35 PM