Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Jaggers Lincoln county head coach?
Although I hate these type of threads, I thought it would be appropriate to share my personal experience. I am a parent of a current Lincoln County football player. I received screenshots of this forum and it was discouraging to me on many fronts. I don’t believe in this, because it allows people to hide behind a screen.

I wanted to share my experiences. For starters, to the comment above that talks about a assistant running the program solo, and you asked why would he? I assume you mean Coach Cooper. I have had the honor of meeting Coach Cooper recently. It was during the week that weights were canceled and Coach Jaggers got the job. My son was devastated about weights. I ran into Coach Cooper the day Jaggers was introduced to the Lincoln crowd at a basketball game. He was very easy to talk to and very friendly. We talked about the program, he told me his visions for Lincoln, we talked about Coach Jaggers, he talked about the importance of continuing the success of the last 4 years and how he wanted to see that moving forward. He talked positively about the weight program and the work our boys are doing. It gave me a lot of comfort and hope in the future of Lincoln Football.

As for Coach Jaggers, the same is said for him. My son speaks highly of Coach and his optimistic tone with the guys. Coach Jaggers has had success at Larue, and with the talent and assistant coaches he has here, I expect more success for Lincoln.

To people on here that dog him, his situation, and his commitment, I want to ask this. What are YOU doing to help the program? I mostly see complaints, BS, and rumor starting. Instead, you should be supporting Coach Jaggers, Cooper and Marcum, and these boys who are working hard right now. I can’t comment on the hiring process, because I don’t know anything about any of it, like the majority of you don’t.

This is my two cents. It pisses me off to see continued drama surrounding Lincoln athletics. You can respond if you’d like but the odds of me even seeing it are at a minimum. Let’s support our team and see what happens!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Is jaggers Lincoln county head coach? - by UKBBall00 - 03-21-2022, 03:10 PM