Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round)
(04-08-2022, 04:28 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 03:46 PM)KingCommodore Wrote:
(04-08-2022, 03:38 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^World class liar, crybaby and loser. The only thing people want to stop is all the winning.
jetpilot what will you say when these are proven true? I mean everyone knows they are true, but when Pikeville get puts probation? Parents are mad. What do you say to these parents who are saying what I am and are mad about bringing recruited players in to play over their children. They know these are not legitimate moves. How do you defend such actions and breaking of the rules.
You are a liar and lies don't work on here. Everything in your post is known to be false. I don't have to prove a negative, which you ignore in your whining lying insane rants. Come talk to us if Pikeville EVER gets in trouble. They WON'T and you KNOW they won't.
Keep crying yourself to sleep every night and if you ever want to go look at all the trophy cases at PHS hit me up.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As usual you have avoided the questions. You can not answer a direct question because you know you will make Pikeville look bad. The question is not that they are cheating and have cheated, but the question is how do you condone this and what it teaches the children? jetpilot I think is a child posting on here. Is there an age limit for anyone to post?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Cooper 57 Pikeville 37 (Sweet 16 Opening Round) - by KingCommodore - 04-08-2022, 04:41 PM