Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Perry Co Central beat Letcher Co Central this season?
(05-23-2022, 10:27 AM)Rookieoftheyear Wrote:
(05-23-2022, 07:39 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: With Dixon at the helm, Perry is only going to get better. Hopefully, the administration will invest more in the football program, because Perry has always had the potential to be a very good football program. I don't know how the QB from Knott will fit in with the offense, but he has talent. I think Perry takes a step in the right direction this year, and if they don't challenge Letcher this year, they will in the near future.
Coach Dixon is a good coach for sure. Kids seem to respect him very well and he seems to run a good program. The biggest take away from them that I saw last year was their offensive play calling. Coach Fugate’s offensive scheme was so predictable last year and years past. Don’t know how the transfers will fit in but I think for them to take a big step forward their offensive strategy and coaching has to change some.
I agree. Play calling is gonna be the key, and then obviously having the players that can execute, it will all start at QB, like I said before if Slone can control the game with his arm and also be a threat to run the football , they can be good, but if he struggles at QB, it will be a long long season for the Dores.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Perry beat Letcher this season? - by Show-stopper - 05-23-2022, 01:01 PM