Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pay Cut President: Avg. American Family Has Lost $6,800 in Annual Wages Under Biden
(07-24-2022, 05:05 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Yes because I believe fat orange idiots

Just by way of hitting the absolute tippy-top peaks on the financial graph: On election day 2020 gasoline was $1.86 a gallon. My natural gas bill on a monthly budget was $86. Electric averaged $250 a month. I could go on but even you get the idea. Life here felt normal, and the American ship of state sailed calm waters.

Now gasoline is $4.40 a gallon, down from $4.70 only last week. My monthly natural gas budget is up to $150 dollars and electric now averages $375 dollars a month. Add to that the fact that groceries have doubled, along with just about anything else one would care ti name. And worse, that unhappy situation is only sporadically true because thanks to the destroyed supply chain, no one is lucky enough to consistently even find what he's looking for.

As to the American ship of state? Putin now runs amok, Iran is back in the nuclear saddle, Israel is back out in the cold, and we seemingly stand in a shadow cast by China. (If not Mexico) And New York City is starting to look like the 1981 "Escape From New York" movie starring Kurt Russell.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]