Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Henry Clay 8/11 (Scrimmage)
(08-12-2022, 10:39 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 10:33 PM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 10:13 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(08-11-2022, 07:56 PM)Footballfan33 Wrote: You can watch it live on big things Kentucky on YouTube. Corbin has a nice defense.

Watched it. I counted 38-0 in favor of Corbin. Defense got some turnovers. Finally got a look or a glimpse of the offense. QB1 is Combs. He looked good to me. Brody is a beast. Baker is Bigfoot. I like putting Franklin and Eli on the same side. Finally saw them in at the same time on defense. Anyone come up with a different score?
Was there, it was hard to tell the score because of the format, but Corbin scored at will seemed liked every drive. Henry Clay had only one nice drive to about the 10 but Corbin held them out of the end zone. Hard to believe that Henry Clay is the second largest public school in the state and hardly had 50 players. Corbin has a nice team,  but not sure how much they got out of the scrimmage because Henry Clay could go winless. Just my observation.

henry clay has won three games the past three years .. theres no reason for them to be as bad as they are there has to be athletes in the halls coaches cant get out or keep out
I agree.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Corbin @ Henry Clay 8/11 (Scrimmage) - by Bull got out! - 08-12-2022, 10:43 AM