Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justice Department concealing 400 pages of 'sensitive documents' laying bare payoffs
(01-02-2023, 05:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Imagine how the political landscape will change after Republicans launch legitimate House investigations into the Biden family's criminal enterprises. Assuming that a Republican politician not named Donald Trump takes office on 2041 and purges the Justice Department of the political operatives that thrived there throughout Trump's term in office, the Democrat Party will be sailing some rocky waters over the next few years. 

What are your thoughts? Will Democrats throw the Bidens under the bus to give themselves time to regain some credibility, or will they go down with a sinking ship?

LOL. According to Dan Bongino this morning--- "The media have been going on and on about the supposed 'clown show,' which was the Republican process to elect the new Speaker of the House. The real clown show was actually happening at the same time with the Dems behind closed doors. I will lay it all out on my show tonight, airing at 9pm on FOX News."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I intend to be there. In fact I might, (in view of the travesty witnessed today when Alabama throttled UK), treat the affair like a sporting event. That means watching on the big screen, turning on the theater surround sound AND the fireplace; and treating Dan's show as an important event. And FWIW, I also heard only this morning, that the Dem's own wrangling back when Schumer et-al were behind doors to set up the new government after the elective fiasco of 2020, made this past week's transparent process by Republicans look orderly and dignified, if not angelic by comparison.

Dem's nominee for Speaker Hakeem Jeffries, and the media, did do their dead level best to make Republicans LOOK like clowns, I give them that. But let's not allow ourselves to become too deceived where it might come to the reported unity within the Democrat conference. I for one do not buy for one second the happy faced spin delivered by Jeffries this morning. Just because the media almost never report anything negative about Democrats does not mean that rational folks are about to allow themselves to be led down the same political primrose path of the Dems have chosen. At least the ones not suffering from a debilitating cognition problems.

I do not believe Dems would even consider throwing the Bidens under the bus.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Justice Department concealing 400 pages of 'sensitive documents' laying bare payoffs - by TheRealThing - 01-07-2023, 06:54 PM