Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement
I'm going to tune out 98% of this election cycle. Just going to read books, watch old movies, listen to music and exercise when I'm not working. Pretty sick of all of it honestly. Going to be hard for any Republican to beat any Democrat in 2024. Dem voters are so thoroughly and completely ignorant and brainwashed that there is nothing their leaders can say or do, no lie they can tell or bad policy they can promote, that would cause them to lose 1 Dem vote. Plus they have become quite good at "finding" enough votes many hours and days after the polls close in swing states to miraculously come from behind to "win". Expect more pipes to break, cameras, printers, voting machines to "malfunction" on election day, and many thousands of Dem votes to miraculously be found long after election day. Meanwhile the country goes to hell in a handbasket. Republicans aren't a whole lot better with the Grahams, McConnells and many others like them. Plus RNC is totally useless and incompetent, probably even corrupt. Only good at raising money (and enriching themselves) and losing elections. So f*ck 'em all in Washington DC. I hope they all burn in the hottest corner of hell. Meanwhile I'm going to enjoy my life, get back to the simple pleasures and tune them out. And the brainwashed idiots who blindly adopt any policy they are told to adopt while eating up every lie and clapping like seals.
Messages In This Thread
RE: DeSantis Advisors Are Reportedly Preparing For His 2024 Presidential Announcement - by jetpilot - 01-31-2023, 05:50 AM