Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Up to 80 percent of workers could see jobs impacted by AI
I have been experimenting with AI quite a bit over the past few weeks. Yesterday, I became a paid subscriber on the Open AI website. I thought that I had a decent understanding of the state of AI but I was mistaken. AI technology is much, much more advanced than I had believed. The pieces are beginning to come together that is going to soon make it very difficult to distinguish between AI-generated content and human generated content. In other words, the day that we can no longer trust our own eyes and ears is approaching fast.

The YouTube video shown below has really brought the possible benefits and risks of making AI generally available to the public into focus for me. It also has me concerned about how our own government is almost certainly going to abuse this technology. I will lay out my predictions of how the government will abuse this technology in a future post. For now, if you are interested enough about the current state of AI, then I encourage you to watch the following video. 

[Video: ]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up to 80 percent of workers could see jobs impacted by AI - by Hoot Gibson - 03-29-2023, 12:24 PM