Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analysis: How the Republican Party Became the Party of American Fascists
In 1984 a KGB official told how to destroy America by indoctrinating the young people in their ideology and fascism and he said then the left would destroy this country and in so many years they have almost got to that point and it is definitely coming from the left which by what I have seen in this country over the past few years morals of being considerate and nice to people who don’t believe they way the left does then comes the name calling. I was a democrat most of my life until I retired and really had time to watch the news and the Democratic Party left what they use to believe in and went against everything I believe in now local democrats in my area or not like the ones up in Washington that bring all these theories that go against everything I believe in and this country is going to be tore apart which it is now as bad as it has ever been and it’s going to get worse
[-] The following 2 users Like Patriot1's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot
Messages In This Thread
RE: Analysis: How the Republican Party Became the Party of American Fascists - by Patriot1 - 04-14-2023, 08:54 PM