Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 14th Region Rankings and Predictions
(07-25-2023, 10:40 AM)catsrule Wrote: I think Letcher and Powell will be right there as well.

Letcher will always be in it with dean, just like hazard has been and will continue to be now with Varney. But….

1. Breathitt- losing Combs hurts, but they rake, and I believe Bellamy may be the best pitcher in the region
2. Letcher- losing Little will hurt but they have a well rounded team, and still have Williams atop the rotation
3. Wolfe- They lose Truett Molands but he was a situational starter. Basically bring back 100% of their roster after a year of finally coming into their own. 
4. KCC- may be a controversial pick here. But I believe the young pats will build off of a solid ending to last year giving Letcher and Estill all they wanted in the final 2 games. 
5. Powell- Estill just loses too much from last year. I think the Pirates will win District which will allow them to possibly get to a region semis then who knows from there. 

I believe that there is a distinct drop off from the top 3 and everyone else. But it’s off season, and it’s baseball. So you never know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 14th Region Rankings and Predictions - by Radial_Armsaw - 08-03-2023, 10:59 AM