Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overachieving and Underachieving Teams
(11-06-2023, 04:47 PM)Puncheon Creek Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 04:16 PM)Bud_Bundy Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 01:38 PM)Puncheon Creek Wrote: Johnson Central is built to overcome injuries. Jesse is doing a great job with everything he has been dealt. Across the creek, that is a dumpster fire. My how quick they have fallen off. .500 three years in a row. Glad I am on the right side of the creek. Heck 2 of them loses Jesse's bunch has will be to state champions in Pikeville and Corbin
Hahahahaha I hate to be the one to tell you but your school system is very worried about the future of Paintsville football. So worried in fact, they had  their 6th grade coach ref some paintsville elementary football games. He seen enough that he turned down playing them twice and he had an older football team.  If you’re going to pretend everything is just peachy keen over at Daddy Ball Central, you must not socialize very much.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........ why would be concerned about a team that will most likely have a new coach in the next year. A team that barely has twenty on the sideline. Jesse aint going to let this program slide. keep polishing those elementary trophies. we prefer the ones the KHSAA hands out for winning in December.

Peck won't be getting any of them you get in December anytime soon either. Paintsville has a championship more recent than Central. Keep polishing those district championship trophies.
[-] The following 2 users Like Waitaminute's post:
  • Hoss Cat, Shondue
Messages In This Thread
RE: Overachieving and Underachieving Teams - by Waitaminute - 11-06-2023, 04:56 PM