Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overachieving and Underachieving Teams
(11-08-2023, 03:33 PM)DangerMouse Wrote: Underachiever is where I have to eat crow. I really thought Breathitt would be a  top team and I watched them self destruct all season.

And I have to take a second helping of that crow and say Somerset as well for the overachiever team. I don’t think they’ll be a perennial power but I would always say formidable. If they start attracting top talent, then sky is the limit. But to be a contender, you have to compete talent wise with LCA and Beechwood because Simsrset does have the top tier Head Coach.

Well, Im going to say that kids in the Pulaski County area once they figure out how good the Somerset program will be in the Hands of Clevenger will get some dandy talent.  I think they will have there chance sooner than later for the 2A Crown. I like what he did at gound zero with a depleted team. Reckon what he would have done with the additions of all the Corbin transfers..... I would about bet that Somerset makes it further in the playoffs than Corbin if he had 3 players... Smile
Messages In This Thread
RE: Overachieving and Underachieving Teams - by Bull got out! - 11-08-2023, 09:05 PM