Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overachieving and Underachieving Teams
(11-16-2023, 01:22 AM)Bud_Bundy Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 12:44 PM)Puncheon Creek Wrote:
(11-10-2023, 11:56 AM)CheapTalkit Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 04:16 PM)Bud_Bundy Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 01:38 PM)Puncheon Creek Wrote: Johnson Central is built to overcome injuries. Jesse is doing a great job with everything he has been dealt. Across the creek, that is a dumpster fire. My how quick they have fallen off. .500 three years in a row. Glad I am on the right side of the creek. Heck 2 of them loses Jesse's bunch has will be to state champions in Pikeville and Corbin
Hahahahaha I hate to be the one to tell you but your school system is very worried about the future of Paintsville football. So worried in fact, they had  their 6th grade coach ref some paintsville elementary football games. He seen enough that he turned down playing them twice and he had an older football team.  If you’re going to pretend everything is just peachy keen over at Daddy Ball Central, you must not socialize very much.
I can assure you no one at Paintsville gives 3 thumbs on what is going on across the creek . Why this is even discussion is mind blowing . There is a reason why we have different classes ! No one at Paintsville is leaving either.  They have one of the strongest freshman classes coming up.  No reason why this team won't be back at Kroger field and even holding the reigns in baseball for many years to come . I will tell you what I would do . If I was a parent of a kid at JC that is just standing on the sidelines , I would get them to Paintsville quick .
Now that is funny...... No doubt that freshmen class is loaded but how do you expect that bunch to compete with Pikeville. They will be outmatched in every aspect. Kinda crazy to think that paintsville will be .500 for 3 years straight  and you think they are going to Kroger. they were loaded in 2021 and couldnt get past raceland with the 1A finals MVP returning. Sorry Paintsville is years away from competing for anything meaningful, If ol' Bud Bundy is correct about how loaded their elementary is at the moment. I'm willing to bet kids transfer out before any of the what Cheap Talk says will happen in football
Worry about your own school. It’s funny how you JC goobers are so obsessed with Paintsville. 4A school that’s bigger than some 5A schools on here obsessing over a 1A team.
I think we should consolidate, we would have a really good team.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Overachieving and Underachieving Teams - by Oldandfat - 11-18-2023, 07:42 PM