Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CAL
81.25%
Bell County
18.75%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County vs CAL (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) 12/2-2PM
(11-30-2023, 07:55 PM)fansville Wrote:
(11-30-2023, 06:33 PM)Glory_Days Wrote: I've been as non-biased as humanly possible while adding statistics and reason. Good lordy, seems you're not even reading my post. I acknowledge and account for everything you posted about with good debate except for the title game appearance. That is a good point and should be a factor when the role is so heavy such as Thomas. To be honest though, in those cases they mostly only credit champions and not the runners-up so winning it would be awesome. Doesn't make it right but history has shown it time and time again. On the flip side can you fault Hensley for Boley's 3 interceptions, the center's bad snap, or the WR's fumble? I was there, Hensley was a warrior in that game doing all he could do to put them on his back. Ironically, he did the worst damage when he taunted the Mayfield crowd and I love that it fired up the intensity. As for the woodshed comment, apparently you didn't watch the game and only looked at the score. The game was evenly played except for the turnovers being 5-0 in favor of Mayfield. Yes, I was rooting for Mayfield and despise the hand-picked private school.

Worst part of your reply to me is you must be completely ignoring the fact that I've made it clear (on more than one post) that I FEEL MR. DANIEL THOMAS SHOULD BE MR. KENTUCKY FOOTBALL 2023.
I was just hit the reply to you because of the mountain bias comment. My comments as a whole were just my thoughts more than they were a reply to you. I think to consider anyone other than Thomas is bias at this point. I say this because Hensley hasn’t done anything on the field that Thomas hasn’t done better. Also I think the continued “competition” comment is garbage, compare the average margin of victory and it would appear relative to their teams that Hensley had far more comfortable playing conditions. It’s nothing personal so please don’t take it that way, it’s just my option and we know what those are like. Well Said!!
Well Said!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Bell County vs CAL (3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) 12/2-2PM - by BobcatForever - 11-30-2023, 09:30 PM