Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Christian Academy 41 Bell County 16 3A FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
(12-02-2023, 04:33 PM)YellowJacketFan Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 04:29 PM)BobcatForever Wrote: Congratulations CAL and Way to Fight Bobcats til the end Great Season Bobcats!!

(12-02-2023, 04:24 PM)YellowJacketFan Wrote: Mr. Football definitely played in the 3A title game today, and it wasn’t Daniel Thomas.
 Still best RB in the State!!

(12-02-2023, 04:19 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Bell knew they had to limit CAL's offensive touches, and they executed that plan flawlessly for the first quarter.  CAL didn't even touch the ball offensively until second quarter.  HOWEVER, once they did touch the ball, they scored in under two minutes.  CAL is a scoring machine, and deserve the 3A title!!

I hope Bell doesn't get down too much!  They hung with CAL as well as most any other team would.

I'm pretty proud of the way the BobCats represented!
They Are Very Explosive I thought we battled them til the end no quit
Best stats in the state I’ll agree with, hardest working I’ll also agree with. Far from the best
It’s amazing how people from the SAME county can’t support a kid and team that made it to the biggest show in the state. Typical middlesboro fan. Hate bell county so much they hate on a kid and team while they’ve been sitting on the couch for 3 weeks. Go Bobcats! Proud of these kids for how they fought all season. We got beat by the better team.  Dudley is still French’s daddy and we still own the county!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BobcatPride05's post:
  • jax
Messages In This Thread
RE: Louisville Christian Academy 41 Bell County 16 3A FOOTBALL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP - by BobcatPride05 - 12-02-2023, 04:45 PM