Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 65 Estill County 62
(03-08-2024, 12:41 AM)Wildcat100 Wrote:
(03-07-2024, 05:45 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: I thought Sperry played great.
Bellamy and Terry definitely carried some of the load for the Bobcats, but Sperry had 18 in the second half and down the stretch in the 4th quarter they cleared it out and let him go to work. He threw several incredible passes to set up his teammates with good shots.
And, of course, ball was in his hands to end the game. Estill sagged off of him because they thought he was going to drive to the basket but he took the shot they gave him and made them pay.

I went back and watched the last shot and I don't think Schott was fouled.
He had to spin around in mid-air to get the shot off and he kicked his legs out and fell down.

Tough ballgame for all the seniors in Estill County. I thought they played a great game but someone had to go home.
Don’t know where you got your stats but Sperry only had 15pts for the entire game. Sperry needs to play better defense. He got lit up on the 3pt line by multiple players and he also gave up the game tying 3 but redeemed himself with the game winner. I’m guessing that he gave up more points than he scored. Gotta close out on shooters to advance Saturday

Unofficial stats from the broadcast, but I mean he had 2 at halftime so that would put him at 13 in the second half. No one has posted official stats yet so that’s all I have to go by.

Stats may be off but the kid played great and they beat a team that beat them a couple weeks earlier. Hazard will be tough but I won’t think Sperry will be the reason if they come up short in that one (not taking anything away from the rest of the team).
[-] The following 1 user Likes zaga_fan's post:
  • Wildcat100
Messages In This Thread
RE: Breathitt County 65 Estill County 62 - by zaga_fan - 03-08-2024, 01:18 AM