Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Names Mark Pope New Head Coach
The one thing that I didn't like was Coach P's fawning all over the slimeball AD. I thought they were gonna have to get a room.

I'm just glad Pastor Drew decided to stay in town with the Branch Davidians. Talk about a snoozefest if Drew had gotten off that bus today. At least Mark has a personality. I hope the nutty fanbase doesn't eat him alive like it would have Pastor Drew.

I'm a big Jeffereson Starship fan. I liked the "Find Your Way Back" touch.  "Winds of Change" would work, as well.

(04-14-2024, 06:50 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: Well, I'm VERY impressed with Pope's first media pressor!!
Rupp was packed, and with an estimated 5,000 waiting outside.  Looks like he's going to begin with a lot of support.

BBN will be behind him big time...UNTIL  the first loss. Then they'll be calling him "ass."   Impossible to please these nuts. When the Cats slide to 13-9 and fall by 16 to Nate's Tide,  the bigots will come out of the woodwork. I hope Mark is a big enough man to handle this dysfunctional fanbase.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kentucky Names Mark Pope New Head Coach - by Old School Hound - 04-14-2024, 07:56 PM