Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Names Mark Pope New Head Coach
(04-14-2024, 08:59 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-14-2024, 08:27 PM)jetpilot Wrote: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad the fanbase won't tolerate 1 NCAA tournament win in 4 years with losses to St. Peters an Oakland.

This one's for you OSH!!!

Oscar Combs
@wildcatnews
·
58m
Thank you
@CoachMarkPope
for shout out. So excited you are leading
@KentuckyMBB
. Such a breath of fresh air with enthusiasm & positivity going forward. My fondest memory of 1996 was not FF, but you and
@JeffSheppard15
spending time with youth groups at local churches. Love you.

Fans want wins not church youth groups. Besides , 95% of BBN thinks Mormonism is a cult.  Shut up and coach, Mark! 

I liked Pope's opening day.  Still the slobbering over Mitch will be regrettable when all is said and done. Mitch has been named in a lawsuit that alleges sexual assaults including rape by the former coach and claiming the school “purposefully” disregarded multiple credible reports of inappropriate sexual relationships.  Church people like Mitch never cease to amaze with their sleazy hypocrisy. Hopefully, Mitch is gone long before the fanbase runs off Pope.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! WHERE'S MY MEDS!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kentucky Names Mark Pope New Head Coach - by jetpilot - 04-14-2024, 09:01 PM