Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills Knox Central New Head Coach
(04-14-2024, 12:23 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 11:53 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-13-2024, 05:46 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Good riddance

To bad rubbish...

Not a team player, from what I hear.  Agenda and ego-driven .

Am I wrong?
I’m not saying much more than this old school, the way I was raised and the way they was raised don’t compare, my daddy didn’t plow no fields for me….

I’ll add this, just to say this isn’t a different thread than it should be….Wayne Mills is absolutely the right hire for Knox, I honestly don’t believe they could have made a better hire….He don’t fit where he’s at and it’s because he don’t want to be there….He was only at Corbin to benefit his son and it turned into a nightmare period no matter how anyone wants to spin it…I wish him nothing but the best of luck because all that being said no matter what me or anyone else says there’s a pretty good human being that’s gonna be leading young men and if he can make a difference there than that’s all that really matters, good luck coach, you didn’t really fit it here but I hope your next job makes an impact that even I can’t question, God Bless…
Agree 100%.. Going to be interesting now that his son quit the Cumberlands football team and will be the wide receivers coach under his dad. I wish him success because he was not happy in current role but you only as good as the peeps you surround yourself with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Wayne Mills Knox Central New Head Coach - by Grannyshot - 04-15-2024, 10:14 AM