Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Names Mark Pope New Head Coach
(04-17-2024, 10:23 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 09:45 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-17-2024, 09:01 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 05:51 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 01:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Give us some names Smile

I say start with three ex-cons who have committed felonies but have good basketball minds. ---  Richie Farmer, the disgraced former AG Commish , nepotistic thief ,  federal inmate #16226-032. Add Rajon Rondo(weapons, drugs, gf abuse, underage girls). Guys like Lebron and Kobe raved about his basketball intellect.  Throw in my guy, Rex Chapman( opioids, four felonies for theft over 15K, wrote a bestselling book, great liberal, social media warrior).  If you could get Coach Pervert to leave St John's for the Associate Coach position, I would add him , as well. Just be aware that if you eat at an Italian restaurant, Coach P(the original) might have left his DNA on the table the night before.  

Farmer, Rondo, Chapman , and Pitino for starters.    Others that would make for a nice reunion---  Antoine Walker( failure to pay gambling debts over 800K, felony bad checks) and Ron Mercer( assault at strip club, child support litigation).  We need some nasty to give a bit of an edge to  the staff of  the lily white  goody goody Mormon prodigal son.  Get it done- reunite these wayward ex-Cats. Just keep Donnie Osmond away from the basketball team.  We've gone from Jay Z and Drake to Donnie and Marie--- I'm convinced we are all just part of a simulation. Holy crap!!!

JGAY ZEE is a POS.

Married to this lovely lady.  If that's  gay, I wish to hell I was gay.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image...k8dbD3XwFG]

(04-17-2024, 09:10 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 05:51 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(04-16-2024, 01:27 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Give us some names Smile

I say start with three ex-cons who have committed felonies but have good basketball minds. ---  Richie Farmer, the disgraced former AG Commish , nepotistic thief ,  federal inmate #16226-032. Add Rajon Rondo(weapons, drugs, gf abuse, underage girls). Guys like Lebron and Kobe raved about his basketball intellect.  Throw in my guy, Rex Chapman( opioids, four felonies for theft over 15K, wrote a bestselling book, great liberal, social media warrior).  If you could get Coach Pervert to leave St John's for the Associate Coach position, I would add him , as well. Just be aware that if you eat at an Italian restaurant, Coach P(the original) might have left his DNA on the table the night before.  

Farmer, Rondo, Chapman , and Pitino for starters.    Others that would make for a nice reunion---  Antoine Walker( failure to pay gambling debts over 800K, felony bad checks) and Ron Mercer( assault at strip club, child support litigation).  We need some nasty to give a bit of an edge to  the staff of  the lily white  goody goody Mormon prodigal son.  Get it done- reunite these wayward ex-Cats. Just keep Donnie Osmond away from the basketball team.  We've gone from Jay Z and Drake to Donnie and Marie--- I'm convinced we are all just part of a simulation. Holy crap!!!

Rex's felonies are fine because he's a liberal and he's your "guy" but everyone else's felonies are horrible. Typical brainwashed liberal hypocrisy on full display. Totally on brand. box of rocks=you=bag of hammers.

Neither Rex nor I are okay with his felonies. Never said I was okay with them. I said he's my guy because he's a flaming liberal. I like those.
You called Richie "disgraced", "thief" and gave his inmate #. Then called Rex "great", a "warrior" and "your guy". Your mind has been stolen from you, and nobody with a functioning brain falls for any of your deranged BS for one second.

Richie is a thief because he is a thief by nature. It's in his DNA.   Rex was a thief because of drugs. Drugs(and religion) makes people say and do downright bizarre things.  

Least accomplished coach that KY has ever hired? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1l-EY54eQ...ture=share
Messages In This Thread
RE: Kentucky Names Mark Pope New Head Coach - by Old School Hound - 04-17-2024, 11:06 PM