Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat vs. Celtics Series (Eastern Conference First Round)
Being a Celtics fan, I'm not going to lie I was worried about facing Miami in the first round, especially with the run they had last year, defeating the 1 seed Milwaukee, and Boston in the eastern conference finals. Even without Jimmy Butler & Terry Rozier, heat culture is indeed a real thing, and what they've been able to accomplish is incredible. Spo is one of the best coaches of all time, level headed, that staff and organization gets the best out of their players, doesn't hurt to still have 2 formidable guys like Herro & Bam. Boston hasn't been in many close games this season, that has definitely been the worry heading into the playoffs. This team has the pedigree, and experience to make it to The Finals, they've done it before, but playoff basketball is 1000x different than regular season, every possession matters. I was wanting a sweep, but looking back at the series these 2 teams have had in the past, this is shaping up to be another great one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heat vs. Celtics Series (Eastern Conference First Round) - by -STAT- - 04-26-2024, 09:43 AM