Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Florida has the quickest defense of any team on Ohio State's schedule. They may not be the most talented defensive unit (obviously Michigan was more talented), but if any team wants to contain Smith, Pittman, Ginn, and Gonzalez, you need speed on defense, and that's what Florida has. Ohio State's defense is young, and has somewhat of a tendency to give up a big play every now and then. Michigan was OSU's only test of the season, and I'm anxious to see how the inexpereinced defense plays under such pressure, I mean it's the NATIONAL CHAPIONSHIP! Both teams, once you really look at it, are very evenly matched. Both teams have speed on both sides of the ball, and both love putting up big numbers. However, with the big game experience of OSU, and Jim Tressel calling the shots, I'm gonna have to take my Buckeyes in this one...42-31. Sorry, -STAT-!

How do you mean? They've played a few real good teams ranked in the top 25, and Iowa, though unranked, gave them a pretty good game.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Messages In This Thread
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship - by BFritz - 12-07-2006, 02:47 AM
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship - by SValley Fan - 01-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship - by SValley Fan - 01-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship - by SValley Fan - 01-05-2007, 02:59 AM