Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship
This a real big game for me im a huge buckeye fan and my brother is a gator fan which makes it that much better for me ... but as i have read all of your post i have noticed that probably most of you have choosen florida to beat ohio state.. Most of you all say Ohio state hasnt played a team with a defence like florida... i hav to disagree on every one of them... 2nd game of the year played in the spot light againt texas and won convincinly24 - 7 not to mention they are 7-0 against bowl teams .. i understand they dont play the compitition that the sec does but when u beat every one by 20 plus you have to be pretty darn good.. they had 5 turn overs againt michigan 5 and still won the game 5 thats un herd off against any d1 school..
i have watched florida play alot to and they do scare me more than any other team out there they play the spread also and play it pretty good but they lack in 2 positions RB and QB chris leak is a good QB against weaker teams but he has trouble in big games and in his carear he has won 1 game in crunch time this year in tenn.. he fumbled in auburn on there last drive.. florida was winning 17-0 to arkansas and blew the lead cause leak turnovers.. what im trying to say is floida dont have a chance if he plays like he normally does...its gonna get ugly early i perdict florida gives to many leads early and if they do thatg watch out cause the buckeyes wont lose if they are in front

OHIO STATE--42
FLORIDA------21
Messages In This Thread
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship - by TE#82 - 12-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship - by SValley Fan - 01-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship - by SValley Fan - 01-05-2007, 02:21 AM
Florida v. Ohio State -- BCS Championship - by SValley Fan - 01-05-2007, 02:59 AM