Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something I thought could be interesting.
Ok, first of all we landed on the moon in 1969, I'm pretty sure Kennedy died before then. Therefore, it would be hard for him to put someone on the moon while dead. Second, the Moon DOES have gravity. If it didn't the astronauts would float off into space. ALSO, there are such things as solar winds. AND, did you ever think that the flag may have been waving because it was being put in the ground at that time??? It would've waved as a result of him shaking the pole while putting it in the ground. All those clips you see on MTV of the flag waving behind him are not the original film. The flag is doctored to wave in those. I hate hearing this argument, and every few months I hear it again and have to say these same things. The only reason we have not gone back is because there is no reason. Why waste SOOO much money just to go to a place where no more research or exploration can be done. We already know what the moon is like and there is no need to go back just to humor people.
Messages In This Thread
Something I thought could be interesting. - by ComfortEagle - 01-24-2005, 10:10 PM