Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs. Chiefs
Bengal Cat Wrote:How goes it MC? I just heard an interview with Ahmad Brooks and he said he's definitely out. Yesterday in Marvins presser he said there was a chance a couple of the players on that list might play. He didn't mention who that might be though.

IMO this is a must win for the Bengals. If you start 1-4 and even if you do get healthier on down the road, it would be a big hole to dig out of.
Kansas City is coming off a loss at home and will have a sense of urgency as well. One thing is for sure....we can expect a big dose of Larry Johnson. But even with the injuries, I like the match up in this one. As banged up as our D is, they are facing a KC offense that has struggled this year. On the other side of the ball, I think Carson (if given time) can have his way with a suspect KC secondary. I guess in the end what I'm saying is......I think we will stop them more than they can stop us.......lol. Treat this game like a playoff game my fellow Bengal fans. Because in a sense......it is.

I agree! I still think that the bengals will win. Knowing how much is riding on the line I think players will play up to the situation. Come on Bengals!!!!
Messages In This Thread
Bengals vs. Chiefs - by More Cowbell - 10-12-2007, 02:05 AM
Bengals vs. Chiefs - by trenchfight56 - 10-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Bengals vs. Chiefs - by trenchfight56 - 10-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Bengals vs. Chiefs - by trenchfight56 - 10-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Bengals vs. Chiefs - by Bengal Cat - 10-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Bengals vs. Chiefs - by BFritz - 10-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Bengals vs. Chiefs - by Scotty doesn't know - 10-13-2007, 02:01 AM