Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardner-Webb 84 - (22) Kentucky 68 (2K Sports Classic)
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Anytime UK losses to Gardner Webb is a big deal and it's not acceptable at Kentucky, and Billy G will learn really soon that he's no longer at Texas A&M. I was a Tubby fan but I'm a die hard kentucky fan and you know what this game upset me but 90% of those so called big blue fans that rode Tubby to no end deserve it. This sh*t didn't happen under Tubby. People say it's his fault but how can you say that you have Joe Crawford, Jodie Meeks, Alex Legion, Patrick Patterson, Ramel Bradley with just those players you shouldn't lose to a mid major the way Kentucky managed to. Everyone was ready to hand Billy G everything but he just don't deserve it, he needs to prove he can do it at Kentucky. I agree with what someone said earlier he didn't play the caliber of teams he has to play being a Kentucky coach. Even with this cupcake of a schedule that is rediculous by Kentucky standards, he is going to really struggle. So as a Kentucky fan I'm not even close to being ok with a performance like that.

If you're as big of a Kentucky fan as you claim, you would understand that these boys are adjusting to a system that is completely different from what they have been used to playing.....How many times did you see players with broken noses from the result of an agressive practice when Tubby Smith was at the helm....Not many I can guarantee that....The practices are tougher, but the kids will adjust.....It won't happen overnight.....As far as this not happening under Tubby....UAB...first round of the tournament....That's a lot worse then a loss on November 7th
Messages In This Thread
Gardner-Webb 84 - (22) Kentucky 68 (2K Sports Classic) - by Football Frenzy - 11-08-2007, 04:01 PM