Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gardner-Webb 84 - (22) Kentucky 68 (2K Sports Classic)
jammin' jamey Wrote:Crawford isn't playing because he dogs it on defense and is selfish on offense. Bradley and Crawford are cut from the same mold and they are square pegs in Billy G's round hole. I won't be surprised to see them play less-and-less as the year progresses unless they get with his system.

Very good post. The more you watch them play this year, the more it is obvious that Bradley and Carwford just don't get it. They still think they are playing schoolyard basketball, and all that matters is me, me, me. I agree that there is a good chance that they will play less and less as the freshmen get more acclimated to things.

One other observation I have, is that this is a poorly constructed team right now. No true center and no true point guard (it's apparent now that Bradley will never be a true point man, he likes to shoot too much). Just a team full of 2's, 3's, and 4's. I had hoped that Bradley would have matured by this point in his career, but if this is what we can expect from him the rest of the year I may have to adjust my expectations for this team.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Gardner-Webb 84 - (22) Kentucky 68 (2K Sports Classic) - by More Cowbell - 11-09-2007, 02:30 AM