Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Coach/coaching Staff In Eastern Kentucky
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Then what would you credit 2 trips to Applebees and one final four as from having come from in the last 4 years. Boyd County is the only other school that can make that claim. Last five years has produced 2 regional championships, one regional runner-up, two Section 8 championships, and one final 4 appearance. Are you saying that they were just lucky, had better players, dominate pitching, etc. Curious as to what your thoughts are?

There has to be some reason why they have been the most successful program in eastern Kentucky in the last 5 years.

you know you have great points, but im really just waiting to see what they do this season with a lot less talent...i still think last season without those two pitchers they wouldn't have made it out of the district, but you are right they have had great success in the past five years and they should definetely be in there somewhere....i will admit my list was off the top of my head and thats what i come up with...here new list....

1.paintsville
2.Lawrence
3.Boyd
4.Johnson Central
5.LCC
Messages In This Thread
Best Coach/coaching Staff In Eastern Kentucky - by OMG - 02-17-2008, 08:23 PM