Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anybody know the score of today's Georgetown - Pikeville College baseball game
OMG Wrote:So your saying like soccer and cheerleading and golf and probably tennis too. I can see that because these sports don't generally carry a lot of athletes. I remember hearing a lot of the men's tennis team around 2001, but from what I heard it got disbanned because there wasn't one american and they were all playing on pro circuits in their home country's. That might be why they don't recruit for it anymore, huh? haha. I don't want you to take anything personaly by no means, I respect you and I wouldn't want you to think otherwise.

another thing with recruiting at Pikeville a lot of the sports will take kids who are playing other sports as well. Such as Volleyball may take a couple of Basketball players and match what the basketball team is giving them and vise versa.
Messages In This Thread
Does anybody know the score of today's Georgetown - Pikeville College baseball game - by 15thRegionSlamaBamma - 03-19-2008, 10:42 PM