Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little League All Star Tournament at Paintsville!
Belfry Wins Wrote:No offense intended for those two teams that Beaver Creek mercied, but anybody in the tournament could have.
I believe in all honesty three of the top 4 teams made it out, with the exception of Whitesburg. I believe it would have been hard for the top four teams to make it out because three of them (maybe even four of the top five) lied in the same bracket (Morgan, Belfry, PBurg, and Neon) Phelps and Beaver Creek was right there with them.
I really dont know a way to make it fair to everybody.
I mean they drawn the brackets fairly, but it hurts BC and Phelps for mercy ruling teams. But yet Belfry had to battle to the bitter end every game to make it out. I mean its nearly impossible to make it fair. Just make sure everybody agrees ont he solution before hand.

beaver creek played the leat amount of innings of the three teams in question.i think personally belfry and phelps was the best of the three.i think that beaver got the raw end of the deal.they mercy ruled two teams and had paintsville beat up5-1 in the 6th inning.the question i have is how did they go from 0.016 of a run one minute and 0.003 of a run the next.i say if it is that close let those two teams play it out on the field.
Messages In This Thread
Little League All Star Tournament at Paintsville! - by chop1990 - 07-15-2008, 06:23 PM