Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:There is no comprison between May and Euton. May would be dominate in that battle. I found very few instances where Euton dominated anything this year with him towering over most of his opponents in a weak basketball area. Knipp is not even in the same league.

As I said May was not a true center, but he is a big man. Shaq and Tim Duncan are both big men as well but neither play the same type of game. I'll compare May to Duncan and Shaq to VanHoose. I'll take Duncan.

Your right about the 3 point shot. That and the dunk have ruined high school and college basketball.

Yes, May would dominate Euton, Euton is overrated IMHO. Knipp last year was a 15 yr old freshman playing with 3 kids that could easily be first team all state this season. After a summer of playing on the same AAU team as Vinny Zollo, Dominique Ferguson, Michael Avery, etc. Look for him to be much more agressive. Todd May never seen that kind of competition........not in NAIA, don't even say it.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)? - by letthebighogroot - 08-18-2008, 09:15 PM