Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:You keep seeming to overlook (probably more like you just dont want to admit) to the fact that the San Antonio Spurs seemed to think that he was good enough to use a draft pick on. They obviously didn't care that he played at the NAIA level. I think that is a pretty good piece of evidence. Does that hurt, there big piggy, Sir????????????????????????????????????//Smile

Don't hurt in the least......Its called making a roster.........Look into it. Never once said he didn't get drafted. Got any NBA stats for him? Didn't think so. Pretty obvious that most of you Pike County posters don't like to deal with facts as they pertain to your hero. Seems that most do however like to take shots at other posters that post the FACTS. I have posted that Mr. May, if your talking about the high school level is in fact the best from the mountains. Pardon me if we have different opinions about the levels of college basketball and Mr. May's DI career.
Messages In This Thread
Top 5 Big Men All-Time in the Mountains (14th, 15th, 16th)? - by letthebighogroot - 09-07-2008, 08:25 PM