Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Guarantees Crisis if Obama elected
Beetle01 Wrote:No I don't propose an invasion of China. I don't portray Obama as a boogey man, I just don't like his proposals.
Our economic interests are not so intertwined, if anything, China hurts more than they help. Sure we get cheaper products, but how many manufacturing jobs have companies shipped to China?

So this being theory anyways, would you be okay standing by and letting China retake Taiwan? You know their human rights record, I couldn't imagine the violations that would go on against the people in Taiwan. Of course the chinese would pay dearly in casualties, because due to us, the Taiwanese have more than sticks and stones.

Go to Walmart. PIck up items. Imagine the US economy bound up in the Chinese economy. China's record on human rights is abysmal. China would overwhelm Taiwan, based on sheer numbers if nothing else. A war with China is a "no win" situation for us, for them, for the whole world.
Messages In This Thread
Biden Guarantees Crisis if Obama elected - by thecavemaster - 10-22-2008, 09:05 AM