Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Guarantees Crisis if Obama elected
Beetle01 Wrote:LOL what a joke of an idea.

Lets see what happens to the rest of our allies as they tumble one by one. I guess people have forgotten there is real evil out there, and that nations will if they see an oppurtunity or think we are to weak, THEY WILL attack us again. Why did Japan do it in WW2? Why did the Nazi's try to take over Europe? They could have been just as prosperous had they just stayed at home, but no thats not how this world works. The Chinese will eventually make a power grab, and if we don't smack them back down, eventually they will come for us. Of course now with the rise of Russia again, we may wait to long and then be able to do nothing about it.

If you honestly think that there won't come a time when the Russians and Chinese will make a move against us if we don't keep them in check, you need to lay off whatever drugs you are using. It may not be in 5 years, it may not be in 10. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be fully prepared if an event does occur and do everything we can to keep it from happening. And if you honestly think we have the ability to defend ourselves from both of those nations at the same time, your completely wrong. They would run through us in a matter of months.

It seems to me that I did not address in my response much of what you rant about here. I said: China is a more powerful nation at this point in time than was Germany or Japan (probably both together at that point in time). I do not think a Chinese take over of Taiwan would be met with a US military response. I have an occasional Bloody Mary, but Tylenol is my drug of choice every so often. I did not question the need for preparedness. You invent straw men, tear them down, then say, "What a good boy am I."
Messages In This Thread
Biden Guarantees Crisis if Obama elected - by thecavemaster - 10-22-2008, 03:10 PM