Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
thecavemaster Wrote:
I have given this answer: A bottom line man? OK... the life of an existing woman has more relative value than a fertilized egg. Thus, I do believe that "justifies" the human willed miscarriage. Bottom line: does god's need to show control or power or whatever justify his or her right to kill an unborn baby? Perhaps god chooses it for convenience sake?

I realize that you don't value the life of the unborn as much, but you're not answering my question. What situation justifies taking the baby's life? If the baby's life does have value, how can you say it's okay to end it just because someone doesn't want to be pregnant?

Once again you're bringing God into the discussion, so here goes... You are saying that since God "causes" miscarriages, then it must be okay for people to cause one as well, as in an abortion. By your same logic, since God "causes" people to die of cancer and the like, it must be okay for other people to cause someone else's death as well, such as with a gunshot. We should thus make it legal to commit murder in this country. Sound silly? It's your reasoning, not mine.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by More Cowbell - 11-04-2008, 01:35 PM