Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
Shady Grady Wrote:I have finally figured out your angle. You talk in circles to confuse everyone including yourself. Yes, God has allowed miscarriages. But man in not God. To argue that we can abort a baby just because God allows miscarriages is scary. If that is so, then God has allowed wars, so it is okay to stand in the streets with an assault rifle and pick off everyone we don't like. God allows people to die in car wrecks, so we can get in the largest vehicle we can buy and run people down just because we don't like how they drive. Just because God allows things to happen in his plan doesn't mean we get to take the reins and do it for him. As for the stomach, Rev. 3:16 says, "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither coldnor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth". Whether that mouth is literal or figurative, I don't know. But whichever it is, then so is the stomach. Genesis 6:6 says, "And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart". There's two verses that refer to a heart and a mouth. As far as man wanting to do what he wishes, Luke 16:15 says, "Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God". So just because it makes man happy doesn't mean it makes God happy. As as far as homosexuals, Genesis 19 tells the story of two angels that came to visit Lot. The men of the city wanted the men, and we can find in verse 7 that Lot says, "I pray you, brethern, do not so wickedly". That tells us that it is wicked. If you will bother to read the rest of the chapter, you will find how that wickedness caused God to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. So go ahead and kid yourself. Then is you that Luke talks about when he calls it an abomination in the sight of God.

Isn't it those who claim "jesus" who are being "spewed out of the mouth"?
If I have an angle, you have an angle, everyone in the world has an angle.
I am not confused. I know what I believe. I like to debate. I have no need to sentence other people to heaven or ****... if a dragnet is being pulled through the earth, it is not mine to sort. If there is a "jesus," as I read him, I don't think homosexuals offend him any more than the Pharisee.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by thecavemaster - 11-11-2008, 10:42 PM