Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
thecavemaster Wrote:If I understand the Jewish to Christian evolution, no nation now on earth is "the nation of god." The church, the mustard seed, the mystery of the kingdom, is scattered across the globe, east, west, north and south. SG: if your church begins to promote homosexual marriage or advocates abortion rights, call a deacon meeting and address it. However, in a Constitutional democracy, the deacon's meeting decisions do not rise above established rights and privileges as recognized by the Constituion, as interpreted by the courts, as codified by the legislatures.

Was abortion rights and homosexual rights part of the original constitution? I don't think so. Only after the liberals pushed their ideas on others did it come about. So don't condemn me for expressing my views. If the liberals hadn't gotten so immoral, these issuses would never have come up. Like I said in an earlier post, just because men thinks it is okay, don't make it okay. Again, every nation in history that has turned its back on God has suffered. So, again, when did it become a constitutional right to have abortions and gay rights? Not in the original.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by Shady Grady - 11-12-2008, 11:39 PM