Poll: Abortion and Birth Control
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am for the birth control pill, but pro-life
44.74%
I am against the birth control pill, but pro-choice
0%
I am for the birth control pill and pro-choice
50.00%
I am against the birth control pill and pro-life
2.63%
I have no idea
2.63%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for?
Shady Grady Wrote:Was abortion rights and homosexual rights part of the original constitution? I don't think so. Only after the liberals pushed their ideas on others did it come about. So don't condemn me for expressing my views. If the liberals hadn't gotten so immoral, these issuses would never have come up. Like I said in an earlier post, just because men thinks it is okay, don't make it okay. Again, every nation in history that has turned its back on God has suffered. So, again, when did it become a constitutional right to have abortions and gay rights? Not in the original.

The right for women to vote, for dark skinned peoples to be free of being held as chattel? It became a constitution right in these areas after "the original." The document is not dead: it is a living, breathing, evolving dedication to equality and fairness and justice and liberty (or so one would hope). I do not condemn you for expressing your views, a different thing from disagreeing with your views. Post, post, and re-post, SG. By the way, believing in women have a right to privacy (choice), and that homosexuals should receive equal protection under the law does not make a person "immoral."
From the north, east, west and south make for god's "we" now...scattered on the planet (if such things be true). SG, you have failed to understand the switch in covenants. New wine in old wineskins...won't hold it.
Messages In This Thread
Birth Control and Abortion - what are you for? - by thecavemaster - 11-13-2008, 10:15 AM